...

Todee, Fifth Mehl:


[Gurmukhi]

English Translation:
Todee, Fifth Mehl: O True Guru, I have come to Your Sanctuary. Grant me the peace and glory of the Lord's Name, and remove my anxiety. ||1||Pause|| I cannot see any other place of shelter; I have grown weary, and collapsed at Your door. Please ignore my account; only then may I be saved. I am worthless - please, save me! ||1|| You are always forgiving, and always merciful; You give support to all. Slave Nanak follows the Path of the Saints; save him, O Lord, this time. ||2||4||9||


Punjabi Translation:
[Punjabi Translation]

Hindi Hukamnama:
[Hindi Translation]

Spanish Translation:
Todi, Mejl Guru Aryan, Quinto Canal Divino. Busco Tu Refugio, oh Verdadero Guru; libérame de mis preocupaciones para que logre la Paz y la Gloria de Tu Nombre. (1-Pausa) No conozco otro Santuario y por eso me postro a Tu Puerta; no me hagas rendir cuentas, pues así no me voy a salvar. No tengo ningún mérito; mejor sálvame como estoy, oh mi Señor. (1) Siempre Perdonador eres Tú, siempre Benévolo, y eres en verdad el Único Soporte de todos. Tu Esclavo Nanak sigue el Sendero de los Santos; sálvalo, oh Señor, en ésta encarnación. (2-4-9)


Ratings and Recommendations